Can i put parrrots with finches

This forums is fouced on pet finches housing. ( Cages, Flight cages and avaiaries).
bravo

Post by bravo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:16 am

I have two society finches from an aviary at work. So far they are in a room separate from my other birds - a TAG, Senegal and cockatiel.
Would it be alright to put them out in the living room with the parrots? Is there anything my parrots can 'catch' from the finches?

Kathy

Re: Can i put parrrots with finches

Post by Kathy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:20 am

As far as safety your existing parrots could not catch a finch even if they wanted to. So if the finches are "aware" that they need to avoid those other birds, then they can be in the same environment supervised. This is how my small birds live full time. The big birds have boundaries. The little birds do not. The little ones learn quickly where those boundaries are and live outside them.

AntipichevLZ

Post by AntipichevLZ » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:35 am

I already read ECM firmware in Mitsubishi Outlander XL with CAN mh8106f. I also want to read firmware from TCM mh8106f. I see mmcflash request with CAN ID 0x7E0 and expects 0x7E8 from ECM. However, TCM expects 0x7E1 and responds with 0x7E9. Howto change in mmcflash? Or only TCM read by k-line available?
<a href="https://prom-electric.ru/articles/8/90756/">Ремонт EMERSON PC BOARD MPU ROM ASSEMBLY, CR1M1SCX1-A3</a>